- Products can be returned or exchanged within 3 days of sale.
- To return a product, please visit your local Meri pharmacy. Pharmacy locations can be found on our contact us
- Original receipt is mandatory for returns, exchanges, and any complaints you may have.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Refrigerated Items, Loose Tablets or Capsules, Inhalers, Sprays, Appliances, Test Strips, Baby Care, Surgical, Dermatology Products and Baby Milk are neither returnable nor exchangeable.
- Meri Pharmacy is not responsible for any side effects or reaction of medicine.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
- Meri Pharmacy
- 21-C Commercial Area, Old Sunset Boulevard,
- DHA-II, Karachi, Pakistan.